Meet Tim Nelson
Feel free to explore my web site and take advantage of what it offers. My intent is to provide you another means to communicate with me. I recognize the power of the Internet and the benefits of using this powerful tool. However, I don't believe that a computer or the Internet will ever be able to listen to you and advise you in a way that fits your exact set of circumstances.
Please Call me so that we can discuss all the options and together we can choose the option that best suits your needs.
Our Mortgage Process
Trust the biggest purchase of your life to our experience. Whether you're on your way to getting your first home, your next home, or a better rate on your existing mortgage, we will walk you through every step of the loan process. Now is the perfect time to get in touch with us and get the personal advice and guidance Bell Mortgage is famous for.
Once you've had all your questions answered and you're ready to start the home loan process, this is what you can expect.
1. Complete our online application.
The pre-approval application asks you questions about the home you wish to buy or refinance and your finances. To process your application, we need financial information about you - your current mortgage or rent, your other loans, your income, your assets, etc. As soon as you've finished the application, we review your request and immediately begin to process it.
2. We'll send you an application package and prepare your loan for processing.
Your loan application will include papers to sign and a list of items we'll need to verify the information you provided about your finances during the online application.
Here is a summary of the forms involved:
- Good Faith Estimate of Settlement Costs - This details the loan amount and all related charges and fees.
- Truth in Lending Disclosure - This lets you know what your estimated annual percentage rate of interest (APR) will be and any other program features that apply.
- Borrowers Certification - When you sign this, you authorize that all the information you provided is correct to the best of your knowledge. It also lets us finalize the process by contacting your landlord, employer, mortgage company, etc. and getting your credit report.
Next, we order the appraisal from a licensed appraiser who is familiar with home values in your area to determine its fair market value. The appraiser visits the property and compares its features, floor plan, lot, etc. against other similar properties in the area. (You receive a copy of the appraisal.)
4. We'll contact you to coordinate your closing date.
After we receive your application package, the appraisal and the title work, we contact you to schedule your loan closing. If you are purchasing a home, we also schedule the closing with the real estate agent. The closing takes place at an approved title office in your area. A few days before closing, we contact you to walk through the final information.
5. Apply now.
Start now by applying and you will be on your way to the most convenient home loan ever! That's all there is to it.
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Tim and Laura were fantastic – very knowledgeable, informative and helpful. A pleasure to work with!
Tim did a great job – best experience with a mortgage officer I have ever had.
I hesitate to say there’s no room for improvement, but we’ve closed 3 times with Tim and all closings and preparation for closing have been almost effortless on our part and seamless in execution!
Kevin & Heidi
We’ve worked with Tim Nelson twice. He’s excellent, a pleasure to work with. Our loan was processed with knowledge and in a timely manner. We would highly recommend Tim to anyone desiring need of a loan officer.
Mike & Carol
I was very impressed with how our account was handled. There were many challenges with our account and everyone was totally wonderful in making this part easy. Thank you so much!
Gary & Valerie
I recently just purchased my first home. I would recommend Tim Nelson to anyone because of is professionalism and great personality. This being the biggest purchase of my life, Tim made all the paperwork simple and easy.
This is the second mortgage that Tim Nelson has done for us – I can’t imagine how he could improve his services. He’s truly a great person to do business with!
Tim & Lynn
Home Construction Loans
You talked about it, dreamed about it, and now you’re ready to build your new home. Let us make the process a smooth one, from your construction loan to permanent home financing. Build on our experience to help bring your dream home to life. Our home construction lenders offer you:
- Experience – We know the neighborhoods, local contractors and subcontractors, construction processes, costs and loan options.
- Flexibility – We can work with contractors, or directly with you as the general contractor.
- Credibility – We work with reputable, licensed builders.
- Economy – We offer competitive rates on loan options that fit you, with local underwriting and processing.
- Simplicity – We team up to create a smooth transition from your construction loan to permanent home financing.
If you are interested in talking about a home construction loan, just give me a call.